Those who get bored of eating rice recipes can make a try to do this recipe. Children often hate to eat vegetables. If we give them in a new taste of course they will enjoy eating vegetables. In this pulao I add Carrots, Long Pea, Green peas, Capsicum which is nutritious. Apart from that I add Chicken and egg which is high in protein. Try out this its is very tasty.
Egg chicken pulao
|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Cook time||45 minutes|
|Total time||1 hours, 15 minutes|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Serve Hot|
|Occasion||Birthday Party, Casual Party|
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 1/2 cup Chicken cubes (for preparation see below)
- 1 Medium Carrot (cut into squares)
- 4 Large Long pea (cut into 1/4 inch)
- 1/4 cup Green peas (cooked)
- 1/4 cup Capsicum (cut into squares)
- 2 Large Green Chilli
- 4 Garlic (chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- Adding a little sugar while cooking the vegetables will increase the taste.
- Do not over cook the vegetables, the color of vegetables may fade.
- Cut all vegetables equally sized so that a good attractive recipe will come out.
|Served with chicken capsicum|