Hi friends today I am showing you how to prepare the homemade Chicken tikka. Chicken tikka is a dish originating from South Asia. It is traditionally small pieces grilled in a pan after marinating with curd and spices. Usually it is served as starter with green chutney, onion rings and lemon.
So friends try it out and let me know what you think about.
Home made Chicken Tikka
|Prep time||1 hour, 15 minutes|
|Cook time||15 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour, 30 minutes|
|Meal type||Snack, Starter|
|Occasion||Birthday Party, Casual Party|
- 1 cup Chicken breast cubes
- 1 tablespoon Curd
- 1 tablespoon Butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 6 Cardamom (crushed)
- Salt (to taste)
- Keep turning the skewer so that all sides will be evenly cooked.
- Do not over heat because it will burn the chicken.