Cutlet is a popular snack equally loved by people of all ages. Cutlets can be used as a tea time snack or in parties. It is commonly used as an appetizer in christian homes of Kerala. Everybody in my family loves to have cutlet. During my childhood, most of the evenings, I would buy cutlets from the bakery near to my school. Now, while having cutlet I have this nostalgic feeling. All my school days comes to my mind.
Today I made this delicious mutton cutlet. Please do try it at your home and write your comments below.
|Prep time||1 hour, 15 minutes|
|Cook time||15 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour, 30 minutes|
|Meal type||Side Dish, Snack|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Serve Hot|
|Occasion||Birthday Party, Casual Party|
- 1 cup Cooked minced mutton
- 1 cup Potato smashed
- 1 tablespoon Onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Large Green chillies
- 2 Egg
- 2 Bread crumbs (grinned)
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Wheat flour
- Fry the cutlets in a medium to high flame.
- Once it turns brown color remove from oil.
- Do not over fry it becomes the inside is a already cooked one.
- You can mash potatoes in a grinder.
- If minced mutton not available, Cooke the mutton with salt and pepper and the pulse it in a grinder.