Today I tried a different Drumstick fry which is saucy and spicy. It has combined taste of red-chilli and tomato. Try it out you will be totally addictive. I used only a little amount of oil to marinate it. It is not deep fried chicken in oil. Enjoy it.
Spicy Saucy chicken drumstick
|Prep time||1 hour|
|Cook time||30 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour, 30 minutes|
|Meal type||Lunch, Side Dish|
|Misc||Serve Cold, Serve Hot|
|Occasion||Birthday Party, Christmas, Formal Party|
- 2 Chicken drumstick
- 1/4 teaspoon Dry red chilli
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 " Ginger
- 7 Garlic (cloves)
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- Salt (to taste)
- Marinate for atleast 30min-1 hour so that the taste will become good.
- You can fry them in oven, it will be oil free and healthy.
Serve it with egg biriyani or any type of biriyani, fried-rice. It will be a perfect combo.
|Spicy Saucy chicken Drumstick with biriyani|