Today I am showing how to make an Apple, Banana Moist Cake which is very very easy to prepare. I have some apples and bananas in my kitchen and thought why could I make cake with this stuff. Yes from that thought I made this cake for you. Just take the dry ingredients and wet ingredients and mix it well. There is no long procedure for preparing this cake.
Now about the ingredients, instead of butter you can add 1/2 cup of vegetable oil. You can add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans or Cashew nuts or Almonds into the batter(it is optional). You can try with different dry fruits according to your wish. Its all about your choice. My family loved this cake very much. So definitely you will also like it.
So try it out and let me know what you think about.
Easy Apple Banana Moist Cake
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||1 hour|
|Total time||1 hour, 10 minutes|
- 1 cup Smashed banana
- 1 Large Apple (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Butter diced
- 1 Large Eggs
- 1 cup All purpose flour/ maida
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon powder
- Instead of butter you can add 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You can add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans or Cashew nuts or Almonds into the batter. it is optional.