Today I ordered sardine / mathi fish online and it was delivered around 11am. My hubby is a great fan mathi fish. So I thought of frying the fish with spices mainly the pepper. I love eating this fish with white rice and sambar. Or you can try with Kappa/Tapioca stew.
Ok my upcoming recipe will be Kilimeen mulaku curry in a kottayam style. Mathi/ Chaala/ Sardine fish curry will be publishing soon. So guys check it that too You will love eat them. Tapioca stew will be a best combination for Mathi / Chaala / Sardine fish curry. This fish fry is a bachelor recipe so it can be made easily.
So try it out and let me know what you think about.
Mathi / Chaala / Sardine fish fry
|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Cook time||15 minutes|
|Total time||45 minutes|
|Meal type||Side Dish|
- 7-8 Mathi/ Chaala/ Sardine fish
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Marinate for atleast 30 minutes so that the masalas will absorb into the fish.