Today I am showing you how to prepare a golden, crispy, juicy inside chicken popcorn with a little effort. Chicken popcorns are very popular and favourite snack for all non veg lovers. Mine is not like KFC, but some what similar to it. It can be made with a little effort by following this yummy recipe.
Now about the ingredients, here I have used Italian seasoning ie. thyme, basil, oregano, tomato flakes and chilli flakes combination. You can use any combination as per your taste. Here I used oats for crispiness but you can use bread crumbs or crushed cornflakes. Smaller the size of chicken cubes the more crispy.
And this yummy recipe is for all those who love KFC chicken popcorns. And I am sure you will like this. So try it out and let me know what you think about.
Crispy Spicy Chicken Popcorns
|Prep time||1 hour, 10 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour, 20 minutes|
- 1 Medium Chicken breast (cut into popcorn size)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (oregano, basil, thyme combination)
- 1 teaspoon Paprika powder
- 2 cups Maida flour
- 1 cup Oats
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Instead of Italian seasoning you can replace it with Mexican seasoning according to your taste.
- You can prepare egg mixture with milk instead of water.
- Instead of oats you can use crushed cornflakes.