Hi friends, today I am showing you how to prepare a tasty, juicy, lemony chicken. The recipe name is Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken. Everyone will love the taste of lemon and pepper, so I thought of combining these two ingredients to give a aromatic flavor.
I used Italian seasoning, You may use Mexican seasoning according to your wish. Do not grill more 30 minute, it will spoil the chicken. It become hard and dry inside. You can serve this with rice, boiled vegetables and buns. The below picture shows how juicy the chicken.
So friends try it out and let me know what you think about.
Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||30 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
|Meal type||Lunch, Side Dish|
- 2 pieces Chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Onion (Minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch Cumin
- 1 Medium Lemon (cut into wedges for garnish)
- Seasoning can be changed according to your taste. You can use Mexican seasoning instead of Italian seasoning.
- Marination is important, at least 30 minute marination is needed.