Hi, Does your children likes noodles?? I know all kids love to eat noodles. So I thought of giving them in a special way or in a nutritious way. I know children hate to eat chapathis and vegetables. So give some twist to this combination Chapatis as in the shape of noodles – Chapathi Noodles along with vegetables. I am sure they will start eating the dish with joy.
And some notes on ingredients, you can add beans, carrots or capsicum. You can try different combinations of your child’s wish. This recipe is not just for but for older people also. This recipe is for all age groups not for a specified one. You can add some scrambled eggs or some minced meat or chicken. I will soon post a recipe with these ingredients also.
So try it out and let me know what you think about.
Kids Friendly Chapathi Noodles
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||20 minutes|
- 5 Small Chapathi
- 1 Medium Onion (lenghthwise thinly sliced)
- 3-4 cloves Garlic (finely grated)
- 1/4 cup Capsicum(green, yellow,red) (lenghthwise thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Carrot (lenghthwise thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Soya sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chilli sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- Cut all vegetables in same manner, it gives a better look for the dish.
- Olive oil is better for the preparation of noodles.