Sandwich is a food consisting of one or more food items placed in between two slices of bread or wrapped with chapatis etc. Sandwiches are widely popular lunch food taken to work, school or picnics etc. Sandwich can be served hot or cold. There are numerous sandwiches available in different versions.
Today I am showing you such a sandwich having the combination of egg and chicken between two slices of bread. It is very easy and quick to make these sandwiches. You can add this to your lunch box for picnic or at work. Since it contains chicken and cheese, one is enough for you. Children will also love this sandwich a lot.
When you are in a hurry to office and making tiffins and lunch for you and your kids will not be easy. So at this moment think of this Quick and Easy Egg Chicken Bread Sandwich and make this recipe and feel proud that your children will always love to eat delicious sandwich.
So try it out this quick and easy egg chicken bread sandwich and let me know what you think about.
Quick and Easy Egg Chicken Bread Sandwich
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||20 minutes|
|Meal type||Lunch, Snack|
|Misc||Serve Cold, Serve Hot|
- 1 cup Boneless chicken cooked with pepper and salt (shredded)
- 1 Medium Onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 Large Green chillies (chopped)
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pepper powder
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 Large Tomato (inside seeds and pulp removed)
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (as needed)
- 10 pieces Sandwich bread
- Remember, when the egg is half cooked add the coriander leaves and pepper powder.
- The pulp and seeds of tomatoes should be removed because after switching of the flame we are adding the tomatoes to get a fresh taste. You can add tomatoes before switching of the flame to get the tomatoes cooked.
- After switch off the flame add cheese. The cheese will melt with the heat from chicken and egg.