Today I am showing you how to make Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast on Grill Pan. You can grill this on the stove top also. I know many of them do not have an oven don’t worry you grill on stove top also. Here I am using a grilling pan you can use an ordinary pan also to grill the chicken. A healthier recipe which can be made at home easily.
Spinach is a good source of nutrients and rich in antioxidants, especially when it is quickly boiled or steamed. Spinach along with other leafy vegetables is considered as a rich source of Iron. It has high calcium content also. And something about the stuffing, see my recipe note under the step by step instruction and you know how to stuff it easily.
Definitely should try it out this recipe and hope you will enjoy this. My family loved it a lot. So try it out friends and let me know what you think about.
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast on Stove top Grill
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||40 minutes|
|Total time||55 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
- 1 Large Chicken breast
- 3-4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Small Onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 cup Spinach (frozen and chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Oregano
- 1/4 cup Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper powder
- Salt (to taste)
- For stuffing you can a make a pocket on the wider side of the chicken breast and insert the stuffing with your finger.
- While securing with toothpicks count the number and after cooking remove the toothpicks and ensure it was correct number.
- Sprinkle some water into your grilling pan and keep on to the stove when water disappears indicate that it is ready for grilling.
- If you don't have grilling pan don't worry you can ordinary pan also.