Hi everyone, there is hardly anyone who does not like biriyani. Today I am showing you how to make Mushroom Biriyani in a simple and easy way in a pressure cooker. Mushroom biriyani’s are always easy to make and more tasty.
Mushrooms are a low calorie food eaten cooked or raw. They are good source of vitamin B and essential minerals, selenium, copper and potassium. Fat, calorie are low, absence of vitamic C and sodium. Give this to kids they will definitely love this.
So try it out and let me know how it works for you.
Simple and Easy Mushroom Biriyani in a pressure cooker
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||5 minutes|
|Total time||15 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon Garam masala mix (pepper, bay leaf, cloves, black cardamom, cinnamon, star anise)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 3 Large Green chillies
- 1g Onion (finely chopped)
- 200g Mushrooms
- 1 Large Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 cup Basmati rice (Soaked in water for 30 minutes.)
- Oil (as needed)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 cups Water
- Ratio of rice and water is 1:2, 1 cup of rice equals 2 cups of water. Don't increase water it will becomes messy.
- Check the salt after adding water to the cooker. The taste should be little more than needed. After the rice is cooked it will be normal.
- You can add a teaspoon of lemon juice to avoid stickiness of rice.