Hi friends… How are you? Wishing a wonderful Christmas. I think everybody is busy with Xmas tree decoration, Baking cakes, cookies etc. So friends celebrate this Christmas with this yummy cocoa candy cookies. Here I have used colored cocoa candies, you can use M&M’s candies or Nestle smarties or Cadbury’s GEMS. Here is the recipe for you.
My first attempt was a failure in making cookies. After trying many times it turned out well. The correct measurement of each ingredients is given below and refer the notes in order to avoid mistake.
So try it out friends and let m know what you think about.
Christmas cocoa candy cookies
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||15 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Cooking soda/baking soda
- pinch Salt
- 85g Unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Granulated white sugar
- 1/3 cup Granulated light brown sugar
- 3/4 cups Beaten egg
- 3/4 cups Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Coloured cocoa candies/ GEMS
- If the batter is soft, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 60 minutes or until firm.
- The cookies will still seem a little soft in the center but they will firm up as they cool.
- Place the balls of dough in the baking tray with 1 inch gap so that cookies do not touch each other when it expands at the time of baking.