Today I am showing you a mutton recipe, which is very familiar to you. I think all of you might seen this recipe in restaurants. Yes, it is mutton chops. I am showing here is a simple and easy method. If you want prepare a mutton curry suddenly, don’t worry try this method and make your friends and guest happy.
Now some information about the ingredients. In this recipe we are not adding any garam masala, instead we are adding freshly powdered fennel seed powder. This makes the gravy very tasty. Adding small onions increases the taste of the gravy.
So try it out and let me know what you think about.
|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Cook time||1 hour|
|Total time||1 hour, 30 minutes|
|Meal type||Side Dish|
- 1kg Mutton
- 3-4 Large Onions (finely sliced)
- 2 cups Shalots
- 1 heaped tablespoon Ginger-garlic paste
- 3 Large Green chillies
- 2 Medium Tomato
- 1/4 cup Curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Fennel seed powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (as needed)
- For the preparation of fennel seed powder, just saute for a few second in a pan and powder it in a mixer.