Hi friends, today I am showing you how to make an Easy Pressure cooker Chicken Biriyani. I will always make this biriyani for my kid and husband. There is one story behind this biriyani. After marriage we two moved to Bangalore and I was not at all an expert in cooking. To be honest I don’t know anything about cooking. After marriage slowly I started learning dishes which my husband liked the most. One day I decided to make biriyani. My attempt was a failure. I keep on trying to make a perfect recipe for biriyani. Finally one day it happened, a easy pressure cooker biriyani with an excellent smell and taste.
Those who are beginners in making biriyani, try it out. Definitely you will get an appreciation from everyone in your family. There is no complicate steps and ingredients for this biriyani. You can use mutton, mushroom or any meat instead for chicken. So friends try it out and let me know what you think about.
Easy Pressure cooker Chicken Biriyani
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
- 3-4 Cardamom
- 1 medium slice Cinnamon
- 4-5 Clove
- Oil (as needed)
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Large Onion (thinly sliced)
- 5 Medium Green chillies (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup Carrot (cut into small pieces)
- 2 cups Tomato (cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup Curry leaves
- Salt (as needed)
- 1 teaspoon Grounded black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Biriyani powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh green peas
- 1/4kg Chicken
- 1 cup Basmati rice (soaked for 30 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- While sauteing onion add a little salt which helps make it fry more fast. Fried onion will give an extra taste to biriyani.
- You can also add fried cashews and raisins to give an extra flavor.
- You can also add coriander leaves and mint leaves to give an extra flavor.