Hi friends, today I am showing you how to make an excellent side dish for fried rice/chappatis/parotta at your home with simple steps but no compromise for taste as you get in your favourite restaurants. Yes, it is Chilly fish recipe that I am sharing with you without adding Ajinomoto or any other taste maker.
It is a hot , sweet and sour appetizer which can be served with fried rice or noodles. Here I have used Neymeen fish for preparing the dish. You can use salmon for preparing the dish.
Hope you will make at your home. Please do comment on this recipe.
Chilly fish(Neymeen/Seer) Dry
|Prep time||45 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||55 minutes|
|Meal type||Side Dish|
- 1 teaspoon Corn flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon Maida
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder/paprika
- Olive oil (as needed)
- 4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 Medium Onion (cut into square pieces)
- 1 Large Capsicum (cut into square pieces)
- 3 Medium Green chillies
- 3 tablespoons Spring onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- Salt (as needed)
- 1 teaspoon Chilli sauce
- 1/2kg Neymeen (cleaned and cut into pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Pepper (freshly ground)
- 3 teaspoons Tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder/paprika
- While sautéing onions and capsicum, a bit of crunchiness should be maintained.
- Adding red chilli powder/paprika is optional. But this help to give a good color.